Your presentation can be predictable – PowerPoint template, five or more bullets on each slide, possibly a clipart – and than explanation for each point...
YOU CAN ENGAGE THE AUDIENCE, SURPRISE THEM, KEEP THEM GUESSING AND WANTING MORE...
Persuasive presentation class is not:
- a standart presentations skills class
- nor is it a PowerPoint advanced course
The class will teach you:
- how to use the visual element of communication
- to keep up the energy and interest
- interact with the audience
- and most importantly anchor the key message and link it to a memory
The class duration is 2 days with at least a week break between the part to allow process the learning and feedback from from previous days.
Each participant needs to prepare a short 5-10 minutes presentation for Day 1.
To allow for individual focus the class size should not exceed 8 participants.
The seminar is always designed according to the client's needs - lecturer will come to your company, and will train selected employees based on pre-determined conditions.
- Introduction to visual communication
- Different presentation types (informational, educational, analytical, sales etc.)
- Presentation trends
- PowerPoint – friend and foe
- Connecting body language with visual elements of presentations
- Review of Day 1
- Value and format of information – developing the message
- Alternative ways of working with extensive text
- Motion elements - transition and animation
- Engaging audience
The class is highly interactive with emphasis on applying the theory to practice.